Pokomon Games on Gameboys and Nintendo

Sam Winchester 
Účastník (Participant)

Hey everyone! I’ve been feeling super nostalgic lately and reminiscing about the good old days of playing Pokémon games on my Gameboy. I was wondering if anyone else remembers these classic games from their childhood and if anyone still plays them on their Gameboys or Nintendo consoles? Are there any Pokémon masters among us who are still good at catching ’em all?

Označené ako: 

Zobrazujú sa 2 odpovede - 1 až 2(z celkového počtu 2)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Karlos Fox
    Účastník (Participant)

Hi there! I totally relate to your nostalgia for pokemon games sale on Gameboys—I have fond memories of spending hours playing Pokémon Red and Blue on my old Gameboy Color! While I haven’t played them in a while, I still have my old Gameboy tucked away somewhere, and I’d love to dust it off and relive those childhood adventures. As for being a Pokémon master, I wouldn’t say I’m the best, but I definitely had a blast exploring the Pokémon world and battling trainers back in the day.

Donald Pirs
    Účastník (Participant)

Hi there! I remember spending countless hours glued to my Gameboy playing Pokémon Yellow version and trying to catch ’em all. Even though it’s been years since I last played, I still have a soft spot for those classic games and the memories they hold.

Zobrazujú sa 2 odpovede - 1 až 2(z celkového počtu 2)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Site Menu
[contact-form-7 id=3256 title="Javo Contact Form"]
  • Group logo of dev
    created 7 years, 8 months ago