Ako sa dostať do Howling Fjordu vo WoW: Wrath

Albert Bogane 
Účastník (Participant)

Howling Fjord je jednou z prvých oblastí, na ktoré narazíte pri cestovaní v Northrende. Fjord je jednou z dvoch východiskových oblastí pre hráčov na začiatku rozšírenia World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King spolu s Borean Tundrou. Ak sa chcete pripraviť na WotLK Classic, nákup zlata Wotlk gold je dobrý spôsob. Aliancia a Horda majú dva rôzne spôsoby, ako sa dostať do Dungeonu, a hráči z protiľahlých frakcií nemusia byť schopní vzájomne komunikovať na svojej ceste do oblasti a cez ňu. Toto bude zmena oproti mnohým klasickým veteránom, keďže hráči Aliancie aj Hordy začínajú v rovnakej oblasti v Burning Crusade, čo vedie k tomu, že príliš veľa hráčov súťaží o splnenie rovnakých úloh. . V hre Rage to tak nie je, pretože tieto dve frakcie sú úplne oddelené na dve časti v dvoch rôznych regiónoch. Ak sa chcete dostať do Howling Fjordu, hráči Aliancie a Hordy sa tam môžu dostať nasledujúcimi spôsobmi. Aliancia Dostať sa do Howling Fjordu ako hráč Aliancie je relatívne jednoduché, pokiaľ máte odomknutú letovú dráhu Menethil Harbor. Keď sa dostanete do prístavu Menethil, prejdite do oblasti prístavu, kde je mólo, a potom choďte k mólu napravo. Strážca lode smerujúcej do Howling Fjordu sa volal Ludin Farrow. Ak ho vidíte, ste na správnom mieste. Loď, ktorá vás dovezie do Howling Fjordu, vyzerá trochu inak ako štandardná loď Konfederácie, pretože ju zdobia hlavy orlov a zlaté ozdoby na bokoch. Keď loď dorazí, nastúpte a pripravte sa na cestu do Northrendu. Po krátkej, ale krásnej ceste cez moria dorazíte do Valgarde, konfederačnej operačnej základne vo Fjorde. Hráči Hordy Hordy dorazia do Howling Fjordu na zebre. Zeppelín smerom k Howling Fjord je ľahko dostupný z Undercity. Po opustení Undercity cez predné dvere Undercity sa priblížte k Zeppelin Tower na úplne ľavej, západnej strane oblasti. Stúpajte po schodoch veže Zeppelin, kým vzducholoď menom Cloudkisser nepríde k veži. Po krátkej jazde na vzducholodi vás odvezú do tábora Hordy na ďalekom východnom pobreží Howling Fjordu, kde sa budete pomstiť.

• Táto téma bola upravená pred 1 rokom, 8 mesiacmi používateľom  Albert Bogane.

Označené ako: 

Zobrazuje sa 15 odpovedí - 16 až 30 (z celkového počtu 33)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. Zonnepanelen Londerzeel

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. Zonnepanelen Dilsen-Stokkem

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! Zonnepanelen Malle

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Only strive to mention one’s content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. Zonnepanelen Gingelom

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. Zonnepanelen Mechelen

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. Zonnepanelen Ham

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

It is an excellent blog, I have ever seen. I found all the material on this blog utmost unique and well written. And, I have decided to visit it again and again. Zonnepanelen Meerhout

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Zonnepanelen Hamont

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. Zonnepanelen Niel

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this… Zonnepanelen Achel

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. Zonnepanelen Merksplas

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Zonnepanelen Hechtel

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Zonnepanelen Mol

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I’m pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Zonnepanelen Halen

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks… Zonnepanelen Mortsel

Zobrazuje sa 15 odpovedí - 16 až 30 (z celkového počtu 33)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Site Menu
[contact-form-7 id=3256 title="Javo Contact Form"]
  • Group logo of dev
    created 7 years, 7 months ago