Ako sa dostať do Howling Fjordu vo WoW: Wrath

Albert Bogane 
Účastník (Participant)

Howling Fjord je jednou z prvých oblastí, na ktoré narazíte pri cestovaní v Northrende. Fjord je jednou z dvoch východiskových oblastí pre hráčov na začiatku rozšírenia World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King spolu s Borean Tundrou. Ak sa chcete pripraviť na WotLK Classic, nákup zlata Wotlk gold je dobrý spôsob. Aliancia a Horda majú dva rôzne spôsoby, ako sa dostať do Dungeonu, a hráči z protiľahlých frakcií nemusia byť schopní vzájomne komunikovať na svojej ceste do oblasti a cez ňu. Toto bude zmena oproti mnohým klasickým veteránom, keďže hráči Aliancie aj Hordy začínajú v rovnakej oblasti v Burning Crusade, čo vedie k tomu, že príliš veľa hráčov súťaží o splnenie rovnakých úloh. . V hre Rage to tak nie je, pretože tieto dve frakcie sú úplne oddelené na dve časti v dvoch rôznych regiónoch. Ak sa chcete dostať do Howling Fjordu, hráči Aliancie a Hordy sa tam môžu dostať nasledujúcimi spôsobmi. Aliancia Dostať sa do Howling Fjordu ako hráč Aliancie je relatívne jednoduché, pokiaľ máte odomknutú letovú dráhu Menethil Harbor. Keď sa dostanete do prístavu Menethil, prejdite do oblasti prístavu, kde je mólo, a potom choďte k mólu napravo. Strážca lode smerujúcej do Howling Fjordu sa volal Ludin Farrow. Ak ho vidíte, ste na správnom mieste. Loď, ktorá vás dovezie do Howling Fjordu, vyzerá trochu inak ako štandardná loď Konfederácie, pretože ju zdobia hlavy orlov a zlaté ozdoby na bokoch. Keď loď dorazí, nastúpte a pripravte sa na cestu do Northrendu. Po krátkej, ale krásnej ceste cez moria dorazíte do Valgarde, konfederačnej operačnej základne vo Fjorde. Hráči Hordy Hordy dorazia do Howling Fjordu na zebre. Zeppelín smerom k Howling Fjord je ľahko dostupný z Undercity. Po opustení Undercity cez predné dvere Undercity sa priblížte k Zeppelin Tower na úplne ľavej, západnej strane oblasti. Stúpajte po schodoch veže Zeppelin, kým vzducholoď menom Cloudkisser nepríde k veži. Po krátkej jazde na vzducholodi vás odvezú do tábora Hordy na ďalekom východnom pobreží Howling Fjordu, kde sa budete pomstiť.

• Táto téma bola upravená pred 1 rokom, 8 mesiacmi používateľom  Albert Bogane.

Označené ako: 

Zobrazuje sa 15 odpovedí - 1 až 15 (z celkového počtu 33)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Aimee Hoben
    Účastník (Participant)

WOTLK Classic, this is the game I’m currently playing the most. To build a strong character in the game, I need to be backed by great gear, like better weapons and armor. But it’s hard for me to get these powerful gear by doing quests, so I can only get as much WOTLK Classic Gold from MMOWTS as possible, which can give me a better experience.

Jimmy Arthur
    Účastník (Participant)

Jetblue will credit a customer with a full refund of their ticket, including taxes and fees. Customer can contact us online to request the refund. Jetblue Cancellations Policy is very easy process to get whole money with FaresMatch.

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. Zonnepanelen As

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Zonnepanelen Kasterlee

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Zonnepanelen Bilzen

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! Zonnepanelen Kontich

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Zonnepanelen Bocholt

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I’m animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. Zonnepanelen Laakdal

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Believe it or not, it is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. It matches to my requirements a lot. Thank you for writing this information. Zonnepanelen Borgloon

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Zonnepanelen Lier

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. Zonnepanelen Bree

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! Zonnepanelen Lille

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. Zonnepanelen Beringen

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Zonnepanelen Lint

Digital Zone
    Účastník (Participant)

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepanelen Diepenbeek

Zobrazuje sa 15 odpovedí - 1 až 15 (z celkového počtu 33)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Site Menu
[contact-form-7 id=3256 title="Javo Contact Form"]
  • Group logo of dev
    created 7 years, 7 months ago