MMOexp Madden 24: I have to step up and make plays

lowes emily 
Účastník (Participant)

“I need to improve my speed and must find a way to make myself open”,” added Cameron. “I need to try to be involved and do more. I have to step up and make plays and do what I can to assist this MUT 24 Coins team. That’s my goal.”

The third-year wide receiver was enjoying a stellar 2013. however his production has started to drop significantly the past two weeks, with the new quarterback Jason Campbell targeting Cameron just 18 times in the last three games. Cameron, who had 45 catches that totaled 515 yards and six touchdowns through the first seven games in the season, has managed just seven catches and 33 yards the last two games.

Cameron, who had been emerging as a big-play threat for the offensively-challenged Browns this season, says that defenses are rolling coverage his way and are now limiting his effectiveness downfield. The rookie receiver believes that it’s his job to try harder and beat the coverage and that he’s not worried about his relationship with the starting quarterback.

“I do not believe that it’s Jason even remotely Cameron said. Cameron stated. “They’re in the way of you crossing the line and then somebody hitting you on the second level. It’s more difficult chemistry with the route. The timing could be off.”

The Denver Broncos may be without safety Rahim Moore for the remainder of the season as the defensive back who was in his third season underwent emergency surgery on Monday shortly after being diagnosed with buy MUT 24 Coins an lateral compartment disorder in his lower left leg, according to Joan Niesen and Mike Klis of The Denver Post.

• Táto téma bola upravená pred 5 mesiacmi používateľom  lowes emily.

Označené ako: ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Site Menu
[contact-form-7 id=3256 title="Javo Contact Form"]
  • Group logo of dev
    created 7 years, 7 months ago